Larksfield Place Health Center and skilled nursing facility in Wichita KS is considered the region’s best provider of Medicare-certified skilled nursing care. The care we deliver consistently earns the highest ratings from independent reviews.
Our 24/7 licensed nurse care meets the needs of residents who require ongoing monitoring, assessment, and treatment. We also provide a full range of rehabilitation therapies, on-site pharmacy services, social services, nutritional assessment, medical treatments and activities.
Reducing Falls with AI Technology
We invest in cutting-edge solutions to keep residents healthy and safe. Larksfield Place is the only senior living community in Kansas that partners with VirtueSense Technologies to prevent falls. Using VSTAlert, we can identify seniors who are prone to falling and proactively minimize risk.
Our Proactive Approach Includes:
- The most highly trained and experienced nurses, pharmacists, therapists in the Wichita area
- An inter-disciplinary approach that brings together the expertise of specialists to create each individualized health plan
- Personalized care as needed from occupational, physical, and speech therapists, dietitians, and nutritionists
- Social workers and administrative staff to help residents make successful transitions
- Unique partnerships with area universities and nursing schools, including the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita State University, and Wichita Area Technical College
- Special menus to ensure proper, balanced nutrition–the same delicious cuisine served in all of our dining areas, adapted for special diets
Our nurses stay with Larksfield Place because they love working with their patients. The patient’s families become the staff’s extended family. This caring environment creates a warm, homelike atmosphere.
Health Center Room Rates:
|Private Room XL||$394.00|
The Daily Room Charge Includes:
|• Basic nursing care||• Daily housekeeping|
|• Administration of medications||• Basic cable|
|• Furnished room||• Telephone|
|• 24 hour a day meal service||• General activities and outings|
|• Personal and flat linen laundry service|
Supplies outside normal business operations (specialty equipment) will be assessed individually.
Room charges will continue during a hospitalization to hold the room.
For more information, contact us.