Knowing Your Senior Living Choices
If you are looking for a new residence in a retirement community or are seeking healthcare services, you’ve come to the right place. Discover our residential options and the different levels of care we provide within our Life Plan Community.
Where To Start Making Healthy Choices For Senior Living
The options below each cater to a specific set of needs for our residents. We provide a continuum of care based upon lifestyle to increase comfort, longevity, and quality of lifestyle during retirement.
View our FAQ guide to our services below. Questions about Larksfield Place? Visit our organization’s Community FAQ, or for additional Q&As contact our team.
Independent living is for seniors 62 and above who are self-sufficient but want convenient access to amenities and assistance when needed.
Learn why we believe independent living is a solution all should consider for a healthy retirement.
- You are fully independent
- You are seeking convenient amenities and activities
- You want an active lifestyle
- You no longer want the burden of home ownershipSee independent living floor plans here
Assisted living is for seniors who value their independence but also need assistance with daily activities. We provide assisted living to facilitate independence, not dependence.
- You need assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, medication, etc.
- You still want the option to live a healthy and active lifestyle
- You no longer want the burden of home ownership
- You want easy access to assistance 24/7
Our health center provides skilled nursing to people with chronic illnesses that can no longer live independently.
Learn about our health facility, a leading skilled nursing care program nationwide
- You need long-term nursing care due to chronic health issues and can no longer live independently
Our award-winning comprehensive rehabilitation services are offered both inpatient and outpatient. Our rehabilitation services include physical, occupational, and speech-language programs.
Learn how rehabilitation services are an excellent for any physical recovery, whether playing a sport or rebuilding a skill for everyday life.
- You’re recovering from an injury
- You need to rebuild skills for everyday life
Transitional care is for seniors who have been discharged from a hospital or skilled nursing stay and aren’t quite ready to go home.
Learn how transitional care helps prevent further injuries or trips to in-patient care.
- You’re recovering from a surgery or illness and shouldn’t be alone
- You want to try a community before committing to living there full-time
Respite care is designed to give primary caregivers short-term relief. It is short-term care for hours, days, or even weeks.
See how Larksfield’s respite program helps coordinate continual care.
- The caregiver is traveling or needs a break