Why Assisted Living At Larksfield?
We combine best practices nationwide to create the ultimate senior Assisted Living experience. Our 72 apartment homes are even larger than those you would find in most retirement communities!
Our enrichment staff, which includes a licensed music therapist and art consultant, prepares therapeutic programs for socializing and staying active. Seniors have access to dining service for all meals, and weekly laundry and housekeeping services too!
Assisted Living In Wichita, KS
- Supportive care services and nursing services
- Living accommodations featuring multiple bedrooms or studio apartments
- Opportunities to attend local arts and attractions
- Dining programs suited for all tastes
- Outreach partnerships with local groups that best facilitate social well-being
- Activity and care facilities for health and enjoyment
Learn more about the cost and benefits of assisted living at Larksfield
Care Services For Seniors
Each Assisted Living resident of Larksfield receives assistance with daily living, including medication management, bathing, and personal care.
Nursing services are available 24/7 under the direction of a full-time registered nurse. Through physical, occupational, and speech therapies, residents work with our team to maintain their health, support, and longevity.
Other amenities include a wellness center, salon, auditorium, library, private dining room for guests, and patios with walking paths. All Larksfield senior assisted living residents are welcome to kick back and unwind in our Tea Room or Tap Room.